Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gear For Sale

Started by Brett R ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Gear For Sale

4 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    I have gear for sale that I have accumulated over a few years and need to move it on. Instead of putting a price on the items I have decided to advertise if you are interested send me a message, I will send some photos, you suggest a price and we can take it from there.....I think I have been watching a few too many episodes of "Pawn Stars"!

     

    The gear is:

    Ikelite d300s housing with 8 inch dome port....you can choose a port to fit a 10.5 Nikon fe, 12-24mm Nikon or a 17-55 Tamron

    Depending on what port gets sold with the housing there are some 8 inch dome ports with bodies

    Ikelite ds125 strobe

    Ikelite ds51 strobe

    Recsea Sony RX100 mk1 housing with UWL-104 WA lens

    Ikelite Dual sync cord

    Ikelite single sync cord

    I also have a 40lb Halcyon Evolve wing that has never been used with a stainless steel backplate, and a well cared for but used 40lb Explorer wing.

     

    If you are interested in the d300s housing I could also sell the camera and lens as a package....and also if you are interested in the Recsea housing I can include a Sony RX100.

     

    There will be a few more items pop up over the next few days as I go through the gear.

     

    Cheers

    Brett.

     

     

     

  2. Hi Brett,

     

    Interested in house, 8 inch port, strobes and cables.

     

    Where are you located?

     

    What price are you looking at?

     

    Cheers

     

    Col

  3. How much for the single sync cord? How used is it? Mine just had a wire break.


    OOOPS!

    It appears you are in Australia. Nevermind......

  4. Interested in the halcyon evolve wing and backplate depending on price? Thanks in advance

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.