Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: SeaFrogs housing for Sony A6xxx series

Started by Barmaglot ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: SeaFrogs housing for Sony A6xxx series

1 posts
  1. This is last year's version with a fixed port - I'm upgrading to their brand new Salted Line housing with interchangeable ports. Only got to use it for about a dozen dives and some snorkeling. In original packaging with all the accessories minus the port cap which I lost somewhere. $150 + shipping from Israel. Alternatively, I'll be in New York for the next three weeks, and in Thailand in April - can ship from either of these locations if it's more convenient.

     

    Also have a Meikon wet dome for it, but it's somewhat scratched up, so I'm not sure how much it's worth - maybe $30 or so? Replacement acrylic sphere from Meikon is $75.

     

    post-59132-0-42302500-1517953839_thumb.jpg

     

    post-59132-0-24753400-1517953841_thumb.jpg

     

    post-59132-0-77454700-1517953842_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.