Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon P7700 + Ikelite TTL housing, DS50 new TTL strobe, sync cables

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon P7700 + Ikelite TTL housing, DS50 new TTL strobe, sync cables

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    I'm upgrading to a newer setup so here is my stuff for sale. eBay links just cause I already put pictures and descriptions there. Prices below are eBay prices, I will sell to you guys for cheaper and I'm happy to do package deals.

     

     

    Nikon Coolpix P7700 and Ikelite 6182.77 TTL Underwater Dive Housing - $349

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/142667283944?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

     

    Ikelite SubStrobe DS-50 Underwater Strobe Flash DS50 new TTL - $150

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/142667430506?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

     

    Ikelite 4103.51 TTL Strobe Substrobe Sync Cord Cable - $45

    I have two available.

     

    Ikelite 4103.52 Dual TTL Strobe Two Substrobe Sync Cord Cable - $95

     

    Ikelite 4100.6 Exposure Value EV Manual Controller for Ikelite DS Series Strobes - $30

     

     

    Thanks. Let me know if you have questions.

     

     

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.