Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: Nauticam D800 housing with Nikon D800 and dome port

Started by wcs563 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: Nauticam D800 housing with Nikon D800 and dome port

5 posts
  1. Parting with my trusted D800 rig. Included is the Nauticam NA-D800 housing (version 1) that was recently serviced by Backscatter. The housing has the Backscatter vacuum system, and a nikonos sync bulkhead (manual) connection. Also included is a Sea & Sea 240mm fisheye dome port with corresponding bayonet adapter to use with Nauticam 120 ports. The dome port has very minor scratches, and I would have no reservation about shooting with it as is, and I am anal about how clean the dome port is. I have polished it twice over the time I have owned this dome, and it is in fine shape. Comes with a Nauticam dome port cover included. The housing has only very minor wear, mostly on the rubber part of the handles, and a little on the bottom. Overall, very clean. The system comes with my Nikon D800 body as well with body cap included. The box and manuals I bought it with, the battery charger and battery as well. Never an issue with this system, have taken it 275' in depth with no worries.

    I would prefer a sale within the United States, and will deliver it personally within a 100 radius of New York City. All shipping and insurance is to be covered by the buyer. I didn't get a chance to upload images of the dome port, as at first I wasn't going to sell it, but it goes with the system.Price: $3300

    post-23569-0-42888400-1518392302_thumb.jpg

    post-23569-0-97320700-1518392332_thumb.jpg

    post-23569-0-42917300-1518392357_thumb.jpg

    post-23569-0-41212500-1518392415_thumb.jpg

    Edited by wcs563
  2. Some more photos...

    post-23569-0-28962600-1518393997_thumb.jpg

    post-23569-0-42455000-1518394017_thumb.jpg

  3. and one more...

    post-23569-0-09015000-1518394137_thumb.jpg

  4. Photo of the fisheye dome port for sale.

    post-23569-0-21520100-1518561510_thumb.jpg

  5. System was sold today, thank you

    Edited by wcs563
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.