Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS:Canon 5DII & Aquatica 5D MK II Pro Underwater Housing with Ports

Started by U Will Dread Me ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS:Canon 5DII & Aquatica 5D MK II Pro Underwater Housing with Ports

9 posts
  1. FS:Canon 5DII & Aquatica 5D MK II Pro Underwater Housing with Ports

    I am original owner of all items

    All items are in excellent condition

    Glass on ports in excellent condition

     

    Ports included:

    18426 - AF/MF Port with Port Extension 18453 and focus/zoom gear 18700

    18407 - 9.25 dome port, Bk-7 coated Mineral glass: - This dome is bad ass clear!

     

    (2) Ikelite DS 161 Movie strobes with charging cables

     

    5DII camera included with original box, battery, charger and instruction book

     

    Brand new set of o-rings

    All arms, balls, clamps and spare parts are included

    Price = $3,000 OBO

     

    I have sold a lot of stuff on photography on the net forum under idreadme

    I have a perfect reputation

     

    Link to photos - https://shawmutdesignandconstructio.box.com/s/3m4lyc0t9f3u0afgl2z8xg2cryy690gu

     

    More photos of specific items on request

    At this time I will not split this deal u

    Edited by U Will Dread Me
  2. Hi,

    is it possible to have more pictures please

    thanks

  3. Hi,

    is it possible to have more pictures please

    thanks

    I will take them today.

     

    Thanks

  4. thanks

  5. hello, what is the shutter count on the camera?

    Thanks!

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. hello, what is the shutter count on the camera?

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    Shutter count = 8,603 clicks

  7. Price drop to $2,500

  8. Items have been sold!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.