Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NIKON D3s ORIGINAL OWNER IN MINT CONDITION ($990)

Started by brcarrtn ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

NIKON D3s ORIGINAL OWNER IN MINT CONDITION ($990)

2 posts
  1. I have a mint condition US model Nikon D3s for sale. I am the original owner and it has just over 45K on

    the shutter count.

    I am over the top when it comes to taking care of my equipment and the D3s is no exception. There isn’t

    a mark on it and it functions like a new camera.


    The reason for selling I don’t use it anymore. I purchased it to cover my son’s H.S. basketball games,

    but now that he graduated I no longer use it. Thus, it time to pass it on to someone else who will enjoy

    this fantastic camera as much as I have.


    It comes with everything you see in the pictures.


    Price: $990 (includes shipping)

    post-71520-0-88902400-1518987509_thumb.jpg

    post-71520-0-69445800-1518987600_thumb.jpg

    Edited by brcarrtn
  2. Price reduced to $890 including shipping.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.