Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale:Nikon D750 Great Condition, RRS L Bracket

Started by brcarrtn ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale:Nikon D750 Great Condition, RRS L Bracket

1 posts
  1. Very well cared for D750!


    Comes with original box, battery, battery charger, manual and strap.

    Later model version, no recalls, works flawlessly.

    Shutter Count: 10,218


    I am selling because I am a print photographer and am saving up for the D850 because of it's extra

    resolution. If most of your images don't end up being printed, I would stay with the D750 for sure! Even

    still, I have printed very large 36" files for corporate clients from this camera and they are

    beautiful. The D750 is actually a better camera in some important ways, namely better dynamic range,

    included flash, and some other things. RRS L bracket makes shooting from a tripod easy and is extremely

    well made!


    Price: $950.00


    Shipping instructions: Free shipping in Continental US * Please add 3% if using

    PayPal Goods (rather than Friends) to cover fees


    Happy to answer any questions so don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks,


    post-71520-0-52647400-1519017807_thumb.jpg

    post-71520-0-31548100-1519017953_thumb.jpg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.