Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Zoom Gear for Olympus 12-50mm + LENS All in good condition

Started by lutfu ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Zoom Gear for Olympus 12-50mm + LENS All in good condition

1 posts
  1. Hello

    Im selling nauticam zoom and macro gear for the 12 50 Olympus lens and the Olympus 12 50 lens itself

    With this set up you can switch the lens between its macro mode and wide mode underwater,

    the items are in good condition and it also has the zoom ring for gh5 as well

    I think I will mostly do macro this year so I want to change my gear to a dedicated Olympus 60mm macro..

    im asking 350 euros for both ....I can accept pay pal

    if anybody wants to switch it with a good condition Olympus 60mm macro lens I can consider that as well

    the items are in Turkey at the moment but at the end of april I can bring them to uk as well

    thanks

     

    post-36951-0-77340600-1519034807_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-27547100-1519034810_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-30640300-1519034812_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-14738600-1519034817_thumb.jpg

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.