Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam housing and Canon 550 D body

Started by ChrisSG ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam housing and Canon 550 D body

8 posts
  1. Well,

     

    as the title suggests: I am diving less than I used to and my secondary DSLR set is just collecting too much dust and should get used...

    - Nauticam housing in good used condition. Never flooded.

    - Canon 550D body in fully functional good used condition with charger...

     

    Asking 1100 USD plus shipping.

    Located in Germany.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Chris

  2. what is the shutter count on the 550D?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. what is the shutter count on the 550D?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

     

    There seems to be no easy way to read it out... I'd guess something around 5k. But honestly: the bodies sell on ebay for about 200 a piece and are widely available. The valuable bit is the housing...

  4. Still available and open to offers.

  5. ínterested can you send me some pics?

  6. Is this just the housing, or ports and gears as well?

  7. Hi!

     

    I will bump this:

    - Ill make some photos and send them as well as post them here

    - Its a camera body and a housing body. No lenses or ports as I frankly use them for my other Nauticam set...

     

    Thanks!

  8. Have you some pics of the housing and camera body available please, even PM me if you're able.

    Thanks

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.