Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Panasonic 7-14 F4.0 WA Lens with Nauticam Zoom and Focus Gear

Started by bubffm ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Panasonic 7-14 F4.0 WA Lens with Nauticam Zoom and Focus Gear

6 posts
  1. I am selling this "like new" lens with original Nauticam Zoom and Focus gear readily installed. Comes with original boxes, lens cap and lens bag.

     

    Considering offers around EUR 550,--

     

    Free shipping within the EU. I'll happily provide quotes for shipping to other areas.

    post-52205-0-74039200-1519036380_thumb.jpg

  2. Hallo,

     

    hast Du auch den Nauticam 6inch dome Port zu verkaufen ?7-14mm habe ich schon aber port und focus ring wäre interessant!

     

     

  3. Hallo ja hab ich, ich schick Dir eine PM

  4. SOLD

  5. What did you switch to for wide angle?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

  6. I switched to the Pana 8-18. I have it anyway for overland use (easier to fit filters) and now that Nauticam has gear, no reason to keep a second WA.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.