Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON Straight Viewfinder for Inon X2 Housing

Started by Whaleman ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

INON Straight Viewfinder for Inon X2 Housing

1 posts
  1. When I bought the Inon X2 Housing for my Canon Eos 6D I bought both the 45 and Straight Viewfinder but as I'm satisfied just using the 45 Viewfinder I'm selling the Straight Viewfinder in excellent condition. I only used it snorkelling on a few occasions and is therefore in excellent condition with no marks on the optics. £300.00 Can accept PayPal
    Buyer pays postage. Location Devon, SW England

    post-53554-0-64005400-1519075276_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-54557100-1519075287_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-90253600-1519075304_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-18371200-1519075318_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.