Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Monthly Highlights fro Nelson Bay, NSW

Started by SWink ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Monthly Highlights fro Nelson Bay, NSW

1 posts
  1. I have recently decided to publish a monthly highlights package of the diving around my local dive sites at Nelson Bay in NSW.

     

    Here are the first two installments:-

     

    December

     

    January

     

    I don't plan to to post future installments here (I think the moderators frown on multiple video posts) but I think I will put the them on the Wetpixel Facbook page. They will of course always be on my Youtube channel and I have created a separate playlist for them here-

     

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMXk_B72lLvVHOeuDnHsOuEpTvtZaqq-1

     

    I hope you like them

     

    Chers

    Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.