Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for a Sea&Sea MDX-D300

Started by Pilkvist ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a Sea&Sea MDX-D300

2 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    I'm looking to buy an MDX D300 housing for my camera. Mine has unfortunately gotten a small leak on the strobe connector port.

    I would also be interested if the housing has any of the following: flat port for macro, ttl converter and arms with 1 or 2 strobes.

     

    I live in Germany at the moment but I'm from Sweden so would like to have it sent to one of the countries. To avoid customs and tax fees I'm mainly looking for a seller within the EU.

     

    Thanks guys :)

     

    Regards,

     

    Mike

  2. PM sent

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.