Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea DX2G Housing, strobe and other accessories

Started by AZCharlotte ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea DX2G Housing, strobe and other accessories

4 posts
  1. Hi! I'm a PADI instructor, love to dive, and to spear those pesky Lionfish! To keep gear simple, I've moved on to using a GoPro.

    I've loved my Sea&Sea DX-2G set up ~ but the camera itself is defective... so I'd like to sell the set ~ slightly used with batteries and battery charger. Sea&Sea DX-2G Underwater camera housing (only) $100.-; (note: original DX-2G cameras no longer being manufactured, also works with a Ricoh GX200 camera); Sea&Sea wide angle conversion lens (wet mount capability) for DX-1G (works with DX-2G as well (includes lens caddy) $149,-; Sea&Sea close-up lens 125 $40.-; and Sea& Sea YS110a u/w strobe $80.-.

    Happy and safe diving to all!

     

    post-70948-0-37605500-1519312154_thumb.jpg

  2. pm sent

  3. Sent you a message

     

  4. FYI .. have sold the close up lens and the strobe ... still have the u/w housing and wide angle lens for sale. Happy Diving! :)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.