Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam A7II housing for A7II / A7RII / A7SII (No body with some lenses)

Started by noelguevara ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam A7II housing for A7II / A7RII / A7SII (No body with some lenses)

15 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Selling my Nauticam A7RII rig. No body, but some lenses. Excellent condition and includes boxes and accessories Purchased last June, 2017. Shipping from Manila, Philippines. Preferably sold as set although willing to sell without lenses. Prices in Dollars. You can email me at noelguevara.ph@gmail.com.

    Price: $4,900
    Price without lenses: $3,825

     

    • Nauticam NA-A7II Housing
      • (Camera body not included)
      • Includes:
        • Vacuum Valve II (Push Button)
        • Optical Flash Trigger
        • N100-N120 Step-up Adapter
    • For Sony 16-35 f4
      • (Lens not included)
      • Includes:
        • Extension Ring 50
        • Zoom Ring
        • Focus Ring
        • 140mm Glass Dome
    • For Fisheye
      • Includes
        • Sony 28mm f2 Lens + 16mm Fisheye Converter
        • 20mm Extension Ring
        • (you can use the 140mm Glass Dome)
    • Macro
      • Includes
        • Sony 90mm 2.8 Macro Lesns
        • Macro Port for 90mm

    post-71672-0-05839100-1519350112_thumb.jpg

    post-71672-0-63010400-1519350130_thumb.jpg

    post-71672-0-38784500-1519350142_thumb.jpg

    Edited by noelguevara
  2. I might be interested in the 28 m setup. I have the 16-35 and the 90 mm setups for my A7RII.

    • For Fisheye
      • Includes
        • Sony 28mm f2 Lens + 16mm Fisheye Converter
        • 20mm Extension Ring
      • How much do you want?
    • I am in the USA.

    Thanks, Robotten

  3. Hi, sorry I just saw this as I was out of town. Only the sony 28mm + 16mm fisheye converter is available. I can give both for $500.

     

     

    I might be interested in the 28 m setup. I have the 16-35 and the 90 mm setups for my A7RII.

    • For Fisheye
      • Includes
        • Sony 28mm f2 Lens + 16mm Fisheye Converter
        • 20mm Extension Ring
      • How much do you want?
    • I am in the USA.

    Thanks, Robotten

  4. So the 20 mm Extension ring is sold?

     

    Please clarify. Thanks, Robotten

  5. Yes, correct. Sold already.

     

    So the 20 mm Extension ring is sold?

     

    Please clarify. Thanks, Robotten

  6. Hi Robotten-usa,

     

    The deal fell through. If youre interested I can sell you the 28mm + 16mm FE converter plus 20mm extension ring for $670 + shipping.

     

    So the 20 mm Extension ring is sold?

     

    Please clarify. Thanks, Robotten

  7. Interested in the following;

     

    • Nauticam NA-A7II Housing
      • (Camera body not included)
      • Includes:
        • Vacuum Valve II (Push Button)
        • Optical Flash Trigger
        • N100-N120 Step-up Adapter
    • For Sony 16-35 f4
      • (Lens not included)
      • Includes:
        • Extension Ring 50
        • Zoom Ring
        • Focus Ring
        • 140mm Glass Dome
  8. Hi,

     

    I can give it for 3,800 + shipping. Ill throw in a keldan red filter for your 16-35 for just additional $80.

     

     

    <p>

     

    Interested in the following;

     

    • Nauticam NA-A7II Housing
    • (Camera body not included)
    • Includes:
    • Vacuum Valve II (Push Button)
    • Optical Flash Trigger
    • N100-N120 Step-up Adapter
    [*]For Sony 16-35 f4

    [*]

    • (Lens not included)
    • Includes:
    • Extension Ring 50
    • Zoom Ring
    • Focus Ring
    • 140mm Glass Dome

  9. SOLD ITEMS:

    • Sony 90mm 2.8 Macro Lens
    • Sony 28mm f2 Lens
    • Sony 16mm Fisheye Converter
    • Nauticam Extension Ring 20
  10. What is still available? Please update! Very interested in this housing.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Hi, yes still available. I’ll send you a PM.

     

     

    What is still available? Please update! Very interested in this housing.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. SOLD ITEMS (UPDATED):


    • Sony 90mm 2.8 Macro Lens
    • Sony 28mm f2 Lens
    • Sony 16mm Fisheye Converter
    • Nauticam Extension Ring 20
    • 140mm Glass Dome

    STILL AVAILABLE:


    • Nauticam NA-A7II Housing (Camera body not included)
      • Includes:
      • Vacuum Valve II (Push Button)
      • Optical Flash Trigger
      • N100-N120 Step-up Adapter

    • For Sony 16-35 f4 (Lens not included)
    • Includes:
    • Extension Ring 50
    • Zoom Ring
    • Focus Ring
    • For 90mm Macro (Lens not included)
    • Includes
    • Macro Port for 90mm
  13. STILL AVAILABLE! (Package price is $3,461.00)


    • Nauticam NA-A7II Housing (Camera body not included)
      • Includes:
      • Vacuum Valve II (Push Button)
      • Optical Flash Trigger
      • N100-N120 Step-up Adapter

    • For Sony 16-35 f4 (Lens not included)
    • Includes:
    • Extension Ring 50
    • Zoom Ring
    • Focus Ring
    • For 90mm Macro (Lens not included)
    • Includes
    • Macro Port for 90mm
  14. Still available. Repriced to $3,200 + 4% Paypal fees and depending on where you are I could cover shipping.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. SOLD.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.