thanks. I know it got a bit long. Usually trying to keep my clips around 5min. Was getting carried away... 
I was playing around quite a bit with settings. My favourite remains Cinelike-D with 60p 8bit 150mbps.
When in 30p with 400mbps all-intra, I played with both VLOG and HLG. HLG is getting the white balance amazingly well, but the footage looks a bit "thin". VLOG is much richer and in future I'll try to play with this a bit more. A real pig to expose correctly and shame it really only works well in 10bit, so cant be used when shooting 60p. But Cinelike-D definitely is a good alternative.
I also noticed that the Youtube version looks quite a bit 'duller' and the drohne shots got a green-tint then what I get playing the local file on my OLED TV. Not sure whether its compression or just not the best export settings in Davinci Resolve. It was my first project I did start-to-end in Davinci, so still learning...
I'll play around a bit more and maybe a slightly improved version goes up on Vimeo :-)