Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam Housing, Ports, Viewfinder, Arm Kit for Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II\1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N

Started by Vladimir222 ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam Housing, Ports, Viewfinder, Arm Kit for Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II\1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N

16 posts
  1. Hey.

     

    My name is Vladimir and I want to find buyers for my equipment through the site, which I already sold to Canada, but still there is a majority left, I would like to sell everything in a bundle, but if I do not succeed I will sell in parts. In order not to write everything anew, I will copy the description from my ad to ebay, there everything is written in detail, but if you have any questions, please write to me.
    This set of Seacam for Canon EOS 1d and a pair of seacam 250 digital flashes (on sale separately, see my other ads) were bought for the expedition, but the expedition did not go because of the change in plans. He has been lying for several years and I decided to sell it, he did not sink into a new state of water. If you have additional questions you can write to me, I will be pleased to answer, additional photos can be found at https://yadi.sk/d/1iIxqHq13PURB2
    I made some additional photos and made a description of everything that is included in the package:
    SEACAM silver Housing
    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N
    SEACAM Port
    1x Macroport 90 mm (Total length including thread)
    1x Extension 35 mm (Total length not including thread)
    1x Fisheyeport 160 mm
    2x Neoprene cover
    SEACAM Viewfinder
    1x S180 Sportsfinder
    1x Neoprene Carry Bag
    SEACAM Arm Kit
    2x Housing Ball Mount
    6x Ball Clamps
    2x 200mm Ball Arm
    2x 300mm Ball Arm
    2x Neoprene Carry Bag
    SEACAM Wet Diopter (sold)
    1x Wet Diopter 1 Scale 1,3 : 1 (sold)
    1x Wet Diopter 2 Scale 1,7 : 1 (sold)
    1x Neoprene Carry Bag (sold)
    1x A set of spare rings, grease, and other... things in a neoprene bag
    1x Seacam Large suitcase
    The kit includes two small stainless steel plates, I do not know why they are needed, but they were included!

    post-71390-0-14598600-1519657830_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-08113400-1519657836_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-61566000-1519657845_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-95664800-1519657853_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-41599900-1519657860_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-10502400-1519657869_thumb.jpg

    post-71390-0-56067300-1519657883_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Vladimir222
  2. How much for the arm kits?

  3. How much for the arm kits?

    Hello
    I sell both sets for 650USD + 25USD for delivery
  4. Specify the prices for individual items, delivery 25-35 USD.

     

    SEACAM silver Housing
    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 500 USD
    SEACAM Port
    1x Macroport 90 mm (Total length including thread) - 230 USD
    1x Extension 35 mm (Total length not including thread) - 150 USD
    1x FP Fisheyeport 160 mm - 1000 USD
    2x Neoprene cover
    SEACAM Viewfinder
    1x S180 Sportsfinder - 900 USD
    1x Neoprene Carry Bag
    SEACAM Arm Kit - 650 USD
    2x Housing Ball Mount
    6x Ball Clamps
    2x 200mm Ball Arm
    2x 300mm Ball Arm
    2x Neoprene Carry Bag
  5. Hello all

     

    Here is a feedback review on Vladimir222:

     

    I just purchased some Seacam diopters from Vladimir.

    The transaction was very smooth through Paypal, with no problems.

    He shipped very quickly through the Russian Postal Service, which was slow, but the items arrived safe and sound, exactly as advertised.

    The tracking worked as far as CDG airport, and then there was no further tracking information until they arrived at my door yesterday.

     

    I would recommend purchasing from Vladimir:))

     

    ian

  6. Price Update



    Specify the prices for individual items, delivery 25-35 USD.



    SEACAM silver Housing

    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 500 USD


    SEACAM Port

    1x Macroport 90 mm (Total length including thread) - 200 USD

    1x Extension 35 mm (Total length not including thread) - 150 USD

    1x FP Fisheyeport 160 mm - 900 USD

    2x Neoprene cover


    SEACAM Viewfinder

    1x S180 Sportsfinder - 700 USD

    1x Neoprene Carry Bag


    SEACAM Arm Kit - 550 USD

    2x Housing Ball Mount

    6x Ball Clamps

    2x 200mm Ball Arm

    2x 300mm Ball Arm

    2x Neoprene Carry Bag

  7. Hello,

    Is this still available for sale?

    Thanks

    Jules

  8. Update prices and positsy. Available:

     

    Seacam plastic waterproof case - 300$ (sale is only possible in Moscow, by mail I can not send)

    External dimensions 55x38x24 cm
    Internal dimensions 52,5х32х22 cm
    Weight 5,7 kg.

     

    SEACAM silver Housing
    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 450 USD

     

    SEACAM Arm Kit - 650 USD
    2x Housing Ball Mount
    6x Ball Clamps
    2x 200mm Ball Arm
    2x 300mm Ball Arm
    2x Neoprene Carry Bag
  9. SEACAM Arm Kit sold on sale left:

     

    Seacam plastic waterproof case - 300$ (sale is only possible in Moscow, by mail I can not send)

    External dimensions 55x38x24 cm
    Internal dimensions 52,5х32х22 cm
    Weight 5,7 kg.

    SEACAM silver Housing
    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 450 USD + additional set of rubber bands and bubbles in neoprene package
  10. Hi all,

    it was a pleasure doing business with Vladimir: communication was great, shipping costs were low, and the the strobe arms are like new!

    Cheers,

    George

  11. SEACAM silver Housing
    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 450 USD + additional set of rubber bands and bubbles in neoprene package

    post-71390-0-61566000-1519657845.jpg

    Seacam plastic waterproof case - 300$ (sale is only possible in Moscow, by mail I can not send)

    External dimensions 55x38x24 cm
    Internal dimensions 52,5х32х22 cm
    Weight 5,7 kg.

    https://yadi.sk/i/bijRS3mrLXU5Lg

    Edited by Vladimir222
  12. Up

  13. Up :bye:Up :bye:Up :bye:

  14. reduced by 50 USD


    SEACAM silver Housing

    1x Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II \ 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N - 400 USD + additional set of rubber bands and bubbles in neoprene package

  15. up:dunno:

  16. up:dunno:

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.