Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus Underwater Wide Conversion Lens (PTWC-01)

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus Underwater Wide Conversion Lens (PTWC-01)

1 posts
  1. Hi there,

    I'm selling my Underwater Wide Conversion lens from Olympus as I'm getting the WWL-1 from Nauticam. It provides a 100 degree underwater angle of view (Magnification: 0.6x). It screws directly to the front of the PT housing. It is advised to use Silicone Grease for PT Series Underwater Housings on the lens threads prior to attaching.

    I bought in 2016 in Malaysia, used on two housings (PT-056 for Olympus Tough 4 and PT-EP12 for Olympus Pen 7). I will give as well the step-down ring 67mm to 52mm. I have attached a few photos taken in November last year (Sipadan).

    Everything is good condition, it was still used recently. A few micro-scratches on the front lens which do not affect the quality of the images. I have modified the caps so it can be used with a lanyard.

    Original invoice provided but not the box. Shipping at buyer's costs.

    Visible in Paris area in France (Boulogne-Billancourt).

    Price: 300 EUR + shipping costs (if any)

    Cheers,

    G.

    post-69706-0-57603000-1519824439_thumb.jpg

    post-69706-0-61520400-1519824446_thumb.jpg

    post-69706-0-05845000-1519824494_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Dulcow
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.