to illustrate the GH5 performance again, some of you might be interested.
recorded in Cine-D, mWB on a grey card, focus locked, color grading in Premiere Pro, the most shots are with the Pana 7-14, a few with Oly 12-50 lense.
In the shot with the schooling sweetlips you can see the blurred edges due the small aperture i used.
With my new optical dive mask i can prevent this in the future.
Very nice, thanks for including your lenses and settings, too.
Some great shots. I am equally a fan of the Cinelike-D profile underwater.
Thank you !
the dynamic range and the flat color profile of Cine-D is quiet ok.
in my opinion HLG is much better. i never tried HLG underwater, but with some landshots i didn´t manage to get satisfying color results. I guess i have to change the grading tools when grading HLG footage.
With the GH5 you have so many setting options. I have the feeling that i will never get the best out of it.
Very nice, thanks for including your lenses and settings, too.