Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam N85 Macro Port and Zoom Gear Set for Olympus ED 12-50 EZ Lens and lens

Started by lutfu ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam N85 Macro Port and Zoom Gear Set for Olympus ED 12-50 EZ Lens and lens

4 posts
  1. all in good condition

    items are in Turkey now but April I can take them to UK

    new 915 euros without the lens ..I ask 750 euros with the lens

    post-36951-0-90245100-1520012493_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-95531700-1520012495_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-71874100-1520012497_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello

    new price is 680 euro

    thanks

  3. Hello

    the new price is 600 euros with the lens 500 euros without

    I can take it to uk in May

    thanks

  4. SFS

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.