Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam GH4 housing and Ports

Started by jboord ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam GH4 housing and Ports

9 posts
  1. For sale. My Nauticam GH4 housing. Excellent condition. Very few minor scratches. Dome is in great condition. Macro port has only been used once. With leak detector and vacuum port.

    No vacuum pump with it, unless I find it before the sale. I haven't used the vacuum pump itself for a long time, I simply suck the air out before a dive.

    I can teach the buyer how to do this. It's much more convenient than carrying a pump with you.

     

    Nauticam Gh4 Housing - Na GH4

    6" Port for 7-14 lens

    Macro Port 65

    Nauticam P714-Z Zoom Gear

    Package price $1600USD

     

    Will separate if no takers on full package.

     

    Nauticam Gh4 Housing - Na GH4 - $1150

    6" Port for 7-14 lens $350

    Nauticam P714-Z Zoom Gear - $70

    Macro Port 65 - $200

     

    Will post anywhere international. Based in Australia. Buyer to pay postage.

    post-50025-0-46961800-1520393585_thumb.jpg

    post-50025-0-32957400-1520393594_thumb.jpg

    post-50025-0-16558800-1520393604_thumb.jpg

    post-50025-0-82437600-1520393613_thumb.jpg

    post-50025-0-18901600-1520393623_thumb.jpg

     

  2. Hi, i’m interested in the 6 "port and the macro port

     

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  3. Hi, i’m interested in the 6 "port and the macro port

     

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

    Sure Fabio. Where do you want postage to? i can get a quote for postage for you.

  4. FOUND the vacuum pump. So it will be included in sale.

  5. How much in Aussie dollars please? I am considering a GH4 so this might be a good complete package for me if I head in that direction?

  6. How much in Aussie dollars please? I am considering a GH4 so this might be a good complete package for me if I head in that direction?

    Hi PT. $2050 AUD. If you want it I can put it on the Ferry across to you from Queenscliff.

    Cheers

  7. Housing and dome sold. Macro port still available.

  8. Macro Port Still Available. Discounted to $175usd. Bargain price, used only once!

  9. Sent you a pm.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.