Hi guys
I am looking at a nauticam housing but has no lens port. Does anyone have a lens port for this camera housing or maybe a housing with lens port.
cheers
Read-only discussion
Hi guys
I am looking at a nauticam housing but has no lens port. Does anyone have a lens port for this camera housing or maybe a housing with lens port.
cheers
Hi Sea Wasp, I have a Macro 60 port for nauticam housing that I am not using.. It has been for about 5 dives with me.. if you want to look it up its this port: www.nauticam.com/products/macro-port-60. I am in New Zealand so you will need to pay for shipping but happy to sell it to you at less than half price (negotiable) US$160.. let me know if you are keen and ill get a quote for shipping.. seacology.irene@gmail.com
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.