Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon G7x Mark ll, Fantesea Housing and More///

Started by smithjmail ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G7x Mark ll, Fantesea Housing and More///

11 posts
  1. Canon G7x Mark ll, Fantesea Housing and more

    This equipment is in excellent condition, like new. Used on only one dive trip. Purchased October 2017. Everything with original packagingand manuels. Will provide original receipts. NEW: $1972.64 Entire Outfit: $1499.00. This is an excellent buy!

    1. Canon G7x Mark ll camera with all original boxed accessories including Canon camera battery and charger. and Fantasea G7x ll underwater housing with all original boxed accessories including hand strap, light diffusier and glare guard.

    New 1079.95

    2. Sea & Sea YS-03 Universal Lighting System Underwater TTL Only Strobe package. New 319.95

    3. Fantasea Big Eye Lens M67 Mark ll with Neoprene Protective Cover New 219.95

     

    4. Inon Close Up Lens UCL-165-67mm. New 140.00

    5. A second spare Canon NB-13L battery and Canon charger (same as original equipment supplied with camera) New 64.99

    6. Ultralight Sea & Sea Hot Shoe Adaptor with Ball. New 34.95

    7. Ultralight Tray UL-TR-DM and tBlots for Fantasea Housing. New 39.95

    8. Ultralight Handle with Ball. New 49.95

    9. Ultralight Sea &Sea Strobe Adaptor New 22.95

    Entire Outfit: $1499.00 is a savings of $473.64 from original price of $1972.64

    post-33659-0-49546700-1520699898_thumb.jpg

     

     

  2. Sorry this is duplicate post that I do not know how to delete!

  3. Price reduction: I am reducing the price of this almost new outfil to $1199. That is almost $800 off the new price.

    I hope this gets some's interest. I am also open to offers.

    Does anyone have suggestion about how to edit your own classified posting?

    Many thanks

    Jim

  4. I am potentially interested! I want to play with one of these cameras at a local store this afternoon before I commit to anything, and I'm not sure that I'd want the entire bundle, but I am very interested based on what I know so far.

    Two questions for you:

    -Why are you selling this setup?

    -Is shipping (within the continental US) included in your price?

     

    Thanks!

  5. Thanks for your interest.

    I am selling because I would prefer a dslr to match an existing camera and lenses for land use.

    I have not considered breaking the bundle and lean towards selling the entire set up together.

    At this price shipping would not be included.

    I am also leaving on a trip in one week and might still consider taking it with me.

    Hope this helps and again thanks

  6. Id be interested in everything but the camera, strobe, Bigeye lens and Inon lens if you decide to break it up.

  7. Thanks but what does that leave...housing?

  8. Please ​note: I have requested that this post be removed as I will be away until the end of April. If it is still available I will re-post it at that time.

    My apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

    Jim

  9. My interest is the housing primarily, yes. But Id take all the little bits including the battery.

  10. I realize you are about to travel...but if by chance you aren't gone and see this, please reply. I would be interested in the entire package for 1100 if it could be shipped soon enough to make it to me by coming weekend...I leave for trip Saturday. US East Coast.

  11. 4. Inon Close Up Lens UCL-165-67mm. New 140.00

     

    Still Available?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.