This is my first time posting items for sale here, but I'm glad to provide any additional photos or assurances to alleviate concerns. I have made multiple purchases through this website, ScubaBoard, and Fred Miranda, and have plentiful feedback on Ebay buying and selling under the same username. The items I have available are:
1. Nauticam NA-1DXII housing for Canon 1DX Mark II (Nauticam SKU 17321)

Additional photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskxFCrSu
- Used sparingly and in excellent condition. I have included a close-up of some small scratches on the top of the housing
- No vacuum valve
- Items included:
- Housing
- Two housing o-rings (one for use and one for backup)
- One ball mount for each handle, not installed in photos
- O-ring grease
- Manual on USB
- Various pieces for different strobe connections and other pieces (see photos)
- Asking price: $4000
2. Ultralight ULCS 8" and 5" Arm and Clamp Setup

Additional photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHskxFCC65
- Small signs of wear but work perfectly
- Items included:
- 2x DB-08
- 2x DB-05
- 6x clamps (note, two are slightly different from the other four; see photos)
- Asking price: $270
3. Nauticam Macro Port 94 (Nauticam SKU 18703)

Additional photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8iZQVJ
- Used sparingly and in excellent condition
- Items included:
- Port
- O-ring
- Rear cap
- Instruction sheet
- Note: front cap in photo not available
- Asking price: $360
4. Nauticam C1635II-Z zoom ring for Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM (Nauticam SKU 19527)

Additional photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfQy4P3
- Used sparingly and in excellent condition
- Items included:
- Zoom gear
- Zoom ring for lens barrel
- Asking price: $100
Items are located in Hawaii. To promote safe payments, I will take the hit on Paypal fees. Additional actual charge for shipping according to location, insurance, etc.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! I am available by message here or feel free to email at toby.matthews.11 at gmail.com
Thanks!
-Toby
