Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 x Ikelite DS125 Strobe

Started by sunnyboy010101 ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

2 x Ikelite DS125 Strobe

12 posts
  1. $650USD

    I am selling a pair of Ikelite DS125 strobes complete with batteries chargers and diffusers.

    I will consider selling them separately.

    The batteries are new and everything works well. Never flooded. Always rinsed after dives.

    No sync cord is included.

    Buyer pays shipping from Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada and any Paypal fees.

    post-46059-0-36031800-1521135612_thumb.jpg

    Edited by sunnyboy010101
  2. Still available.

  3. $650USD

     

    I am selling a pair of Ikelite DS125 strobes complete with batteries chargers and diffusers.

     

    I will consider selling them separately.

     

    The batteries are new and everything works well. Never flooded. Always rinsed after dives.

     

    No sync cord is included.

     

    Buyer pays shipping from Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada and any Paypal fees.

     

    $600 including shipping does that work for you and I can send PayPal over today? Thanks so much

    Sean

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. $600 including shipping does that work for you and I can send PayPal over today? Thanks so much

    Sean

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    I am willing to take $600 for the lites for sure, but I'd like to reserve OK on shipping until I know how much it will cost.

     

    If you send me your zip code I'll find out how much to ship via Canada Post / USPS as well as various options such as insurance etc and then we can finalize. OK?

     

    Cheers,

    -S

  5.  

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Edited by Seanrand
  6. NEW PRICE! $500 USD for the pair, $250USD each.

    Buyer pays shipping from Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada and any Paypal fees.

  7. NEW PRICE! $400 USD for the pair.

     

    Buyer pays shipping from Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada and any Paypal fees.

  8. ONE STROBE HAS BEEN SOLD. One strobe still available for $200USD plus shipping and paypal fees.

    Edited by sunnyboy010101
  9. Interested in the second one. Price to Lake City FL

  10. No problem. Shipping with insurance is $36 and takes 5-6 bus days.

  11. Last strobe sold pending payment.

  12. Last strobe has been sold.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.