Classifieds / Archived topic
Olympus OMD Nauticam Housing Lenses Ports Sea&Sea Strobes
Started by gonenomad ·
- 15Posts
- 15Replies
Read-only discussion
Olympus OMD Nauticam Housing Lenses Ports Sea&Sea Strobes
-
Nauticam EM5 Housing - 450.00Housing was serviced in late 2016 by Reef PhotoIncludes spare o-ringsOlympus OMD EM5 - 250.00Includes extra batteriesNauticam EM1 Housing -650.00Includes spare o-rings
Olympus OMD EM1 - 350.00SOLD!Includes extra batteriesNauticam LED strobe trigger for EM1 - 150.00Vivid Leak Sentinel V4 for Nauticam M16 port - 150.002x Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobes. Includes non-Sea&Sea fiber optic cables - 200 each2X Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes. Includes Sea&Sea fiber optic cables - 375 eachNauticam Port for Olympus 60mm - 175.00SOLD!Nauticam Gear for Olympus 60mm - 70.00SOLD!Nauticam Port for Panasonic 8mm Fisheye 4.33” - 175.00Panasonic 8mm Lumix Fisheye Lens Includes magic filter in filter slot - 400Nauticam Port for 14-42 Lens - 125.00Olympus 14-42 R Lens with Gear - 75.00Google Drive Link for more photos
-
Hi there gonenomad, I would like your EM-1 please - I will try and figure out how to PM you.
-
Hey Gonenomad, I am interested in the 60 mm macro setup. I don't see that you have listed the actual lens, even though it is pictured. Is the lens available? How much for the lens, port and gear together?
-
Sent message on the 4.33" port.
-
Location?
-
Location is in Southern California, USA. Replied to all PMs thus far.
-
EM1 Body, 60mm Port and 60mm Gear are Sold
-
Fisheye port is sold!
-
Interested in housing for em1 and the ys-d1 strobes. Please contact me. Seems I am unable to send a pm.
-
Interested in housing for em1 and the ys-d1 strobes. Please contact me. Seems I am unable to send a pm.
PM Sent
-
8mm Fisheye is sold
-
Strobes sold
-
EM1 Housing is sold. Vacuum Sentinel sold. LED Trigger sold.
Still available: EM5 Housing and Body and 14-42 lens with port and gear.
-
PM sent re: 14-42 setup
-
Everything is sold. Thank you everyone. Keep blowing bubbles!