Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - Recsea WHS-RX100ii Housing for Sony RX100 Mk2

Started by Neil W ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - Recsea WHS-RX100ii Housing for Sony RX100 Mk2

13 posts
  1. I am selling a Recsea WHS-RX100ii housing for the Sony RX100 Mk2 camera.

    The housing is just over 12 months old and is in excellent condition having always been washed and cleaned after each dive and o-rings always serviced.

    I returned the housing to Backscatter recently for warranty work on the front control ring. This was replaced and Backscatter also serviced the housing replacing all o-rings on the buttons and other control fittings. I have also just had the port glass replaced.

     

    The housing has not been used since being serviced and the replacement of the port glass – it is effectively the same as a new housing bar a few minor scuff marks on the base.

    Included with the housing are 2 new o-rings, 3 port to 67mm adapters and all of the accessories that originally came with the housing.

     

    I have upgraded to the RX100 Mk5 so I had to buy a new housing (why can’t they make them all the same)

     

    These housings currently sell new at Blue Water for US$820.

     

    I am asking US$475 – this includes free express shipping to the US and Western Europe (the item is located in Perth, Australia). Please contact me for shipping quotes to other countries.

     

    Payment is via Paypal.

     

    I can be reached on neilwin@iinet.net.au

     

    High Res photos are available at:

     

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ep6zpwrmbepz1x5/AAAPmglaoDcw5vmbzELULZWJa?dl=0

     

    Cheers,

    Neil

     

    post-56742-0-97194100-1521381011_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-80366900-1521381021_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-11446100-1521381029_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-03392400-1521381045_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-42336300-1521381074_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-38949900-1521381085_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-17927700-1521381095_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-53804500-1521381111_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-87513900-1521381129_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-73733600-1521381140_thumb.jpg

  2. Email sent.

  3. Price reduced to US$450.

  4. bump

  5. bump

  6. Bump

  7. Price reduced to US$400 including free shipping to USA and Europe.

  8. Is this still available? Do you have any accessories?

  9. Hi there,

     

    Martin here writing from Barcelona.

    I'm quite interested if its still available.

    Please let me know if so.

     

    Thanks

  10. The housing is still available.

     

    Quite a few accessories available - trays and handles along with various arms/float arms and clamps for reasonable prices.

     

    I have a brand new (never been in the water) Nauticam Flexitray II with left handle (no ball mount) and screws - US$75

    T-mount or Locline mounts for handle - $15 per pair.

     

    I also have a used Ultralight TRD Tray with TR-DHB left handle (incl 1 inch ball mount) and screws in good condition - US$55

     

    Please contact me for prices on arms and clamps.

  11. Here is a photo of the trays with handles - will get photos of the other accessories up tomorrow.

     

     

    post-56742-0-76626900-1524324663_thumb.jpg

  12. Other accessories:

     

    2 x 8 inch generic carbon fibre float arms (280g buoyancy each) in good condition with a few minor surface scuffs - US$40 each

     

    2 x Ultralight AC-CSL long clamps in near new condition - US$45 for the pair.

     

     

     

     

    post-56742-0-78425200-1524381618_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-19949900-1524381642_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-90792500-1524381688_thumb.jpg

    post-56742-0-44922700-1524381825_thumb.jpg

  13. Housing, float arms and clamps are sold.

     

    Trays are still available.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.