Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam NA-D810 for Nikon D810

Started by JamesR ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam NA-D810 for Nikon D810

12 posts
  1. Selling my Nauticam NA-D810 housing w/vacuum system & pump. Housing is in very good condition, has never leaked or had any issues of any kind. I am not sure how many dives it has on it, but I can tell you it has been on five trips. The vacuum system was installed by Optical Ocean Sales (which is where I bought the housing new). I am the original and only owner. There are a couple small scratches on the back window from my stupid pointer - oops! - and a few very small scuffs on the bottom, but these are very minor.

     

    Includes:

    -Two o-rings, tube of o-ring grease, o-ring pick

    - Manual

    - Spare parts which were removed when vacuum system was installed

    - Caps for the F/O ports

    - Original box (not pictured -- it's a cardboard box, not that exciting)

     

    Asking: $2400 USD - Ships to USA only, sorry.

     

    Link to all photos on Dropbox -- all taken by me on 3/18/2018 - items in photos are the item(s) listed for sale.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/de65bpr4it8zj12/AABnaRgLGMWFE6pHoxw4QrFGa?dl=0

    post-41454-0-28758400-1521407699_thumb.jpg

    post-41454-0-10778400-1521407714_thumb.jpg

    post-41454-0-67120000-1521407727_thumb.jpg

    post-41454-0-58220100-1521407737_thumb.jpg

    post-41454-0-20049200-1521407748_thumb.jpg

    post-41454-0-39434000-1521407755_thumb.jpg

    Edited by JamesR
  2. I also have a Nikon D810 body I could sell with it. Just over 23k actuations. EX++ condition. PM me for details if any interest.

  3. Both still available.

  4. Can you tell me the price for the housing and body if they are still available? I have Nauticam ports/dome for Nikon D7000 lenses (10-17mm, 60mm, 105mm). Do you know if these will adapt to your rig? - Thanks

  5. All the ports will work. The 10-17 I think will need to be at the longer end, like 15-17mm - I forget.

     

    I would sell body and housing both for $3900.

     

    Camera has 23k on shutter, no issues at all, spare battery (oem) and some Lexar CF cards two 128gb and one 64gb, etc. - all boxes, manuals, etc included. Camera has a square trade warranty to April 2019 (through B&H where I bought it). Pics of camera:

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhnwyhucy1uidui/AACRpps23F9ff81zdIQFF7Eta?dl=0

     

    Thanks,

  6. All still available. Reasonable offers considered.

  7. Are these items still available? Are you selling any other Nauticam parts such as ports or viewfinder?

  8. It's still available, yes. Right now I don't have any ports or VF for sale as I am going to use a different Nikon body (which was probably not the best decision I have ever made) :)

  9. Hi James, do you still not intend an international shipment ?

  10. I would rather not, mainly due to issues I have had in the past with an international shipment. also, the costs are quite high. I might consider it, but i certainly would not cover the costs. Thanks.

  11. No problem, I understand perfectly :)

  12. sold

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.