Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea D2 strobe

Started by custom ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea D2 strobe

7 posts
  1. Pre-owned excellent condition Sea&Sea D2 strobe. Orig. box, YS fitting attached, ball mount unused, 100* and 120* diffusers, grease unopened. Little plastic fiber optic swing door has come off(broken-see in photo)-I never used door so I never replaced. Strobe cover. Asking $410.00 plus actual shipping cost. Thank you for considering, Wayne

    post-2166-0-81804400-1521480214_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-18293500-1521480234_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-90080200-1521480256_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-99331100-1521480301_thumb.jpg

    Edited by custom
  2. Pre-owned excellent condition Sea&Sea D2 strobe. Orig. box, YS fitting attached, ball mount unused, 100* and 120* diffusers, grease unopened. Little plastic fiber optic swing door has come off(broken-see in photo)-I never used door so I never replaced. Strobe cover. Asking $410.00 plus actual shipping cost. Thank you for considering, Wayne

    Would you consider $350 including shipping and I’d be interested?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Would you consider $350 including shipping and I’d be interested?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Thank you Seanrand for the consideration, but not just yet. I believe there is more value than that.

  4.  

    Thank you Seanrand for the consideration, but not just yet. I believe there is more value than that.

    Sure thing does $400 work? Appreciate it

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Sure, that would be fair. We can split shipping assuming you are in continental USA. Contact me direct = shutterthethought@comcast.net and or 305-213-6933. Congratulations. We can discuss shipping/insurance/PayPal.

  6. Deal Pending

  7. SOLD-Thank you !

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.