Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

ZEN WA-100-EP dome port.

Started by Pichi ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

ZEN WA-100-EP dome port.

2 posts
  1. Hi guys, I'm selling my Zen dome port for Olympus housings, only used it several times since I bought it last September from Mozaik for around $500 CAD. The port its in perfect condition, no scratches on the glass or body. I still have the original packaging, comes with the neoprene cover and plastic cap. I just switched format so I don't longer need it.

     

    Located in Toronto Canada.

     

     

    $ 300 CAD.

    post-58708-0-34155300-1521652752_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-36375700-1521652765_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-59219000-1521652785_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-15968200-1521652797_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-62737900-1521652811_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-25881900-1521652839_thumb.jpg

  2. SOLD!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.