Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D300 based system for sale

Started by pats0n ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D300 based system for sale

1 posts
  1. Hi all, I'm selling my Nikon D300 based system - old but in great condition. Package includes:

     

    - Sea&Sea MDX D300 housing;

    - Pro One optical dome port (with one small scratch which does not affect image quality);

    - 2 x Nikon D300 bodies;

    - 2 x YS-250 strobes with relatively new batteries;

    - Nikkor 12-24mm, Nikkor 10.5mm, Sigma 70mm lenses;

    - strobes arms and cables set.

     

    The system is in Singapore - hit me with the offer and I will see what I can do. I accept Paypal as well as Bitcoin payments.

     

    Cheers, Alex

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.