Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subtronic Strobe, Subal Ports and assorted arms etc.

Started by stevenball ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subtronic Strobe, Subal Ports and assorted arms etc.

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    Due to medical reasons my diving days are over for now, so I have decided to bite the bullet and clear some space by trying to sell my UW photography gear. I have a Subtronic Alpha strobe fully serviced back in 2015 and had a new battery. Some Subal original ports, I have a 150mm dome, a flat port (with focus gear) that fitted my 60mm macro lens and an extension ring that took it out to fit my 105mm. A wet supplementary lens.

    I also have numerous Ultra-lite arms (8inch,+ 8 inch) float, fittings and a whole load of 'bendy' arms (3) with Ultra-lite fittings.

    I also have a Subal housing for a Nikon F100 and an adapted Subal housing for a D70s that I adapted to suit a D7000 (rather crudely). I'm assuming these are probably old hat now, but would make ideal donor housing for projects etc.

    All equipment based in UK.

    If anyone wants to make me offers for any of the items before they go on the usual auction sites or wants more information, then please PM me, or post here.

    Many thanks.

     

    post-49838-0-20033200-1521995139_thumb.jpg

    post-49838-0-77209300-1521995146_thumb.jpg

    post-49838-0-23023300-1521995153_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, are the equipment still available? About the dome is it type 3 or Type 4? And the subtronic? Regards

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.