Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NIKON D500 for Sale

Started by fforbes ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

NIKON D500 for Sale

6 posts
  1. Everything in the original Nikon Box is included, the warranty paper is still blank. I used this camera for 6 days, it has never been underwater. It is in perfect condition. Price is $1350. and buyer pays for shipping and insurance.

    post-3320-0-87526200-1522023481_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-08534000-1522023506_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-75262200-1522023530_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-64715800-1522023554_thumb.jpg

    Edited by fforbes
  2. How many actuations, why are you selling it?

  3. It has 3412 actuations. I bought it to try out birding, took it on one outing and was bored with birding. I put it back in the box and now it's for sale and I'm back to full frame.

  4. Is this still for sale?

  5. Checking one last time before I buy a new one. Still available?

  6. Camera has been sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.