Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal Housing for Nikon D5 for SALE

Started by kokizrole ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Housing for Nikon D5 for SALE

1 posts
  1. I'm selling this beautiful Subal housing which I used only for several projects. The housing is in perfect, like a new condition. Subal did an amazing job on their new product line and this housing is probably the best I ever worked with.
    I'm a professional photographer and this housing was always well looked after. Its a great piece of equipment for anybody who is looking for a top-class housing for Nikon D5. Price £ 3200
    please email on info@georgekarbus.com

     

    post-54267-0-56554100-1522061321_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-17914100-1522061332_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-27479000-1522061345_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-01290400-1522061374_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-25644600-1522061383_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-43200000-1522061390_thumb.jpg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.