Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Subal D300s /Inon outfit - little use.

Started by katana88 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Subal D300s /Inon outfit - little use.

1 posts
  1. Complete Subal D300s system offered for reluctant sale – a health issue means no diving for a while. This equipment has been very little used and is in excellent condition. Ready to go. Included:-

    • Subal GS 180 D300s housing for Nikon D300s.
    • Subal fish eye dome port 8” FE4
    • Subal FP75/4 AF-S 60mm port.
    • Subal EXR 18mm port extension.
    • Tokina 10-17 zoom gear for Nikon.
    • 2 x Inon Z 240 strobes with 3 x link cords (1 unused.)
    • Various Inon clamps and mounts.
    • Inon float arms and brackets.
    • Spare o-rings

    I am selling as a complete package and will not split. No leaks and very well cared for. The dome port has a very small mark on the lens but I haven’t been able to pick this out in developed pictures. I have spoken to Mark Koekemoer (who sold me the rig new) and he advised that due to the low usage it does not need a service at this time. If I was getting back in the water I would probably get it serviced just to be sure.I will pack in the original boxes – additional photos sent on request. The camera is not for sale (but I can include an excellent Tokina 10-17 Nikon for an additional £300). The total cost new for this quality gear was in excess of £9500. Offers around the £4000 mark plus postage. Contact Neil (based in Hertfordshire UK) email - neil.adkins@virginmedia.com .

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.