Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Keldan Luna 8 CRI with Arms and 4 batteries

Started by Byron ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Keldan Luna 8 CRI with Arms and 4 batteries

11 posts
  1. 2 Keldan Luna 8 CRI lights, in good condition. Minimal signs of wear and tear. Come in regional box (Boxes damaged from always transporting lights)

     

    Also comes with 4 batteries plus 2 battery chargers so you can always have a set on charge

     

    2 Nauticam Carbon float arms

    4 Clamos for Arms

    2 Short arms, ball one end and screw thread the other

     

    Good condition lights, some minor scratches on lens but nothing major or ver visible. Great performance for the price

     

    2,900 USD for the full set shipped

    post-42447-0-20965300-1522421785_thumb.jpg

    post-42447-0-03850600-1522421793_thumb.jpg

    post-42447-0-24501500-1522421800_thumb.jpg

    post-42447-0-04808600-1522421808_thumb.jpg

  2. 2 Keldan Luna 8 CRI lights, in good condition. Minimal signs of wear and tear. Come in regional box (Boxes damaged from always transporting lights)

     

    Also comes with 4 batteries plus 2 battery chargers so you can always have a set on charge

     

    2 Nauticam Carbon float arms

    4 Clamos for Arms

    2 Short arms, ball one end and screw thread the other

     

    Good condition lights, some minor scratches on lens but nothing major or ver visible. Great performance for the price

     

    2,900 USD for the full set shipped

    13000 lumens?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

  3. 13000 lumens?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

    Hey

     

    Yes I believe so

     

    Thanks

  4. Hey

     

    Yes I believe so

     

    Thanks

    How old are they estimated charges on batteries.

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

  5. If it’s the recent CRI model the output is 8,000 lumens, earlier than 2015 output is 5/6,000 lumens.

     

    13,000 lumens output are available on the 8X models, to my knowledge.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. I did actually buy these of someone else on here and i have not used them touch, the batteries hold up well though and I can complete two dives using them as and when for Video

     

    Battery life has certainly not been an issue for me with these lights. I usually do a combination of both video and Photo though so they are not on for the whole of a dive

  7. I did actually buy these of someone else on here and i have not used them touch, the batteries hold up well though and I can complete two dives using them as and when for Video

     

    Battery life has certainly not been an issue for me with these lights. I usually do a combination of both video and Photo though so they are not on for the whole of a dive

    Im still trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on some more powerful ones.

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

  8. Im still trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on some more powerful ones.

     

    Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

    Hey

     

    Your more than welcome to make an offer if you wish?

     

    Cheers

  9. Hi there, I'm interested in the float arms. How much are they and shipping? I am based in Los Angeles.

  10. BUMP

  11. Reduced price to 1900 USD for the package

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.