Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Subal CD7 housing, ports, gears, cameras, lenses, etc...

Started by Dmanfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Subal CD7 housing, ports, gears, cameras, lenses, etc...

1 posts
  1. I have a recently serviced Subal CD7 housing with body cap and VF181 installed. It comes with grip handles, 2 strobe bulkheads, 4"/100mm optical dome port with shade, zoom gear and 18mm port extension ring for use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens. I also have the Flat macro port, focus gear and port cover are included also(for the Canon 60mm f/2.8 lens). I am firm on $1600 for all the above Subal items. The replacement cost is 3x that.

     

    I also have many other items available: (2) Canon 7D camera bodies, Canon 60mm lens. Tokina 10-17 lens, Light in Motion Sola 500 Focus light, Inon/Sea&Sea sinc cords, assorted ULCS hardware, travel cases, etc... Other pictures available on request. contact: Dmanfish@Comcast.net

    post-2181-0-34696400-1522511255_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-64444600-1522511275_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-79496500-1522511290_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-83215800-1522511308_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-34110500-1522511328_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-18130400-1522511347_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-40719500-1522511365_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-51246400-1522511379_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-87628500-1522511397_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-60147500-1522511414_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-46343900-1522511428_thumb.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.