I have an Olympus Pen E-PM1 which is a mirrorless micro four-thirds camera. It can be shot in full program mode (the camera does everything) to full manual mode (you can set shutter speed, fstop, iso, etc) or anywhere in between. It comes with a 14-42 lens which is a great all-purpose lens. Also included would be the housing which is an Olympus PT-EP06.
In addition, I have a focus ring, extra o-ring, adapter kit for adding macro diopters and the flash adaptor for the housing. I also have a tray with two strobe arms and four clamps, my Sea & Sea YS-O1 strobe and a AFO focus light.
System have never been flooded. Everything is in perfect working order.
Total List:
E-PM1 Black Camera with 14-42mm Lens
PT-EP06 Underwater Housing
Zoom Ring for 14-42mm & 9-18mm Lenses
Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe
Bigblue AL1x5MAFO focus light
Olympus PMLA-EP01 Macro Lens Adapter
Olympus BCS-1 battery charger and 3 batteries
iDas Tray with 2 handles, 2 arms, 4 clamps and a ball to YS adaptor.
Brand new o-ring for housing
$700 Or Best Offer for all