Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

AQUATICA AD90 PRISTINE CONDITION

Started by Carcharodon ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

AQUATICA AD90 PRISTINE CONDITION

1 posts
  1. 800 USD

    Very few dives, does not include any ports, nor the leak sentinel.

    I will include for free the newest aquatica sensor (Moisture and Vaccum sensor) 139 USD Retail Price. You will need to buy the pump and valve.

    I have the body with 18-105 (Land lens)original kit box. If you are interested in the kit I will quote the package.

    Paypal Welcome

    Worldwide Shipping, need to quote first.

    post-42949-0-36430800-1522726993_thumb.jpg

     

    post-42949-0-41638400-1522727567_thumb.jpg

     

    post-42949-0-51026400-1522727705_thumb.jpg

    post-42949-0-00668400-1522727086_thumb.jpg

    post-42949-0-57649000-1522727140_thumb.jpg

    post-42949-0-54769100-1522727156_thumb.jpg

    post-42949-0-03398100-1522727190_thumb.jpg

    post-42949-0-28249500-1522727200_thumb.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.