Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Like New Sony RX100V

Started by rperezalonso ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Like New Sony RX100V

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Im selling the following gear. Its barely used (less than 10 dives). The reason for selling is that I got a more expensive system. The whole package is in great condition.

     

    The items are as follows and it would be ideal to sell as a package:

     

    1) Fantasea FRX100 IV Underwater Housing (Works perfectly for RX100 V). PRICE: $350 dollars

    Regular Price: $399.95

     

    http://reefphoto.com...roducts_id=8637

     

    2) Sony DSC-RX100 V. PRICE: 750 dollars

    Regular Price: $950 dollars

     

    https://www.amazon.c...rds=DSC-RX100 V

     

    3) 5 (five) Sony NP-M8 Batteries for Sony camera. PRICE: $100 dollars

    Regular price: $37.99 (per unit)

    https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

     

    4) Fantasea Blue ray tray Double tray

    Regular price: $69.95

    https://www.backscatter.com/Fantasea-Blue-Ray-Double-Tray

     

    5) TWO flex arms

    Regular price: 25.95 per unit

    https://www.backscatter.com/Fantasea-Flex-Arm-15

     

     

     

    TOTAL: $1,100 dollars plus half of the shipping costs. (regular price of $1,661.95 + 100 dollars shipping)

     

    I can accept payment via Paypal. I am 100% reputable and will honor the sale. I will be posting pictures soon.

     

    Buyer pays HALF for shipment from Mexico City (I am willing to subsidize half the amount for shipment to the US other locations are not included-). Please send me a message if interested.

     

     

    Rodrigo

    post-57156-0-73867300-1522731506_thumb.jpg

    post-57156-0-53312100-1522731523_thumb.jpg

    post-57156-0-91759600-1522731539_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. I’ve lowered the price for the total package to $999.00

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.