Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Port adapters

Started by AndreSmith ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Port adapters

4 posts
  1. Does any body know if the following port adapters exist?

     

    1. Subal housing type 3 mount to Seacam port

    2. Aquatica housing to Seacam port

     

    Thanks for any info

  2. Doesn't appear to. Nauticam makes a SeaCam adapter for their housings, but that's the only one I could find. It's possible you could have one custom made for a price.

  3. Thanks Larry. I have come to the same conclusion :nea:

  4. When I needed an adapater for a Subal port to a Ses&Sea housing, Bill Libecap of Underwater Camera Stuff designed and made one.

     

    His email is info@uwcamerastuff.com. Also: http://uwcamerastuff.com/site_map.htm

     

    Good luck!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.