Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus Housing and Zen dome port for Olympus OMD EM5 Mark ii

Started by Pichi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus Housing and Zen dome port for Olympus OMD EM5 Mark ii

3 posts
  1. Hello everyone, I recently switched to Full Frame and I'm selling my Olympus gear, all the gear was purchased last year and used no more than 10 times. It's all in like new condition without dings or scratches.

     

    This sis what I have left:

     

    Olympus Housing PT- EP 13 for OMD EM 5 Mark ii $ 800 CAD or $630 USD

     

    Zen WA-100-EP Dome Port for Olympus ED 9-18 mm, ED 14-42 mm and 60 mm Macro. $ 250 CAD or $ 200 USD

     

    Olympus Zuiko ED 9-18 mm f/4 - f/5.6 lens $ 500 CAD or $ 390 USD

     

    Olympus PPZR -EP02 Zoom Gear for the 9-18mm lens $ 20 CAD or $ 15 USD

     

    Total: $1570 CAD or $1235 USD

     

    If bought as a package I will let it go for $ 1450 CAD or $ 1100 USD Plus shipping cost.

     

    Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

     

    post-58708-0-42603600-1523126788_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-59172000-1523126819_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-48120500-1523126838_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-74808600-1523126855_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

  3. SOLD! All the Items are sold!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.