Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon t6i with Tamron 60 mm

Started by britwitt ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon t6i with Tamron 60 mm

2 posts
  1. I purchased a tamron 60 mm lens for my canont6i, all housed in a ikelite housing. I use dual ikelite stobes.

     

    However, I have been unable to get the stobes to fire while using this lens. No issues when using a canon 18-135 lens.

     

    Thank you for any suggestions to solve my problem.

  2. This is a bizarre one. Have you tried contacting the retailer where you bought your gear or even Ikelite directly?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.