Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

A few videos from a new Wetpixel member

Started by jessea ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

A few videos from a new Wetpixel member

3 posts
  1. Hi All! I just joined Wetpixel. My work is basically all film based... I keep trying digital but there's something about the process that's involved with film I can't give up. On top of that, most of my work is motion picture film... 16mm and more recently, 35mm. I process and print my own black and white motion picture film but I send off my colour to labs in Montreal.

     

    Anyway, here's a couple of my little films, I hope you enjoy:

     

    Dream

    https://vimeo.com/172762242

     

    Reclaiming the Deep: Solving the Riddle of Nitrogen Narcosis

    https://vimeo.com/152577334

     

    Chuuk: Adventure on the Thorfinn (my one digital video!)

    https://vimeo.com/78078079

     

    Cheers!

     

    -Jesse-

  2. Hi All! I just joined Wetpixel. My work is basically all film based... I keep trying digital but there's something about the process that's involved with film I can't give up. On top of that, most of my work is motion picture film... 16mm and more recently, 35mm. I process and print my own black and white motion picture film but I send off my colour to labs in Montreal.

     

    Anyway, here's a couple of my little films, I hope you enjoy:

     

    Dream

    https://vimeo.com/172762242

     

    Reclaiming the Deep: Solving the Riddle of Nitrogen Narcosis

    https://vimeo.com/152577334

     

    Chuuk: Adventure on the Thorfinn (my one digital video!)

    https://vimeo.com/78078079

     

    Cheers!

     

    -Jesse-

    Nice work Jesse,

     

    Fun to see some Vancouver faces in your films.

     

    I recall the call for participants on Facebook for your Dream video, and am not surprised seeing it was the 'usual suspects' who helped out.

     

    Enjoyed them all.

     

    Regards,

     

     

    Adam

     

    Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

  3. Thanks Adam!

     

    Yes! Everyone in the Vancouver crew are so supportive and patient, enduring weeks of shoots and impossible moves... I am so privileged & grateful to be in a community of such a great group of divers :)

     

    -Jesse-

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.