Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Seacam Fisheye Macro Port

Started by divegypsy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Seacam Fisheye Macro Port

1 posts
  1. For Sale a Seacam fisheye macro port designed for use with a Sigma 15mm f2.8 fisheye lens. The port design requires that the built-in shade of the fisheye lens be "shaved" to fit into the port. Seacam sells this port brand new for about US$1400. I will sell this one for US$1050. The port has some scuffs on the plastic exterior, but the glass is pristine. The port includes both front and rear protective covers.

     

    I will give the buyer of the port the 15mm sigma fisheye lens I was using, but the lens is not part of the price I am asking because what one person considers to be a great lens another person may feel is only OK. I have switched to the Nikon 8-15mm fisheye zoom because I feel that is a better lens than the Sigma fisheye. The lens includes the sigma lens case and a lens cover which fits the "shaved" lens shade which the original Sigma lens cover does not.

     

    If interested or questions please contact Fred Bavendam at fbavendam@hotmail.com

    post-1375-0-77320200-1523220669_thumb.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.