Picked up a GH5 at the end of last year to do some work, that job is done time to move on to a few other things so now my camera is up for sale. Looking for a quick sale so the price is low for sure. I don't want to split the camera stuff. The housing I will sell separately if wanted. Shipping in the lower 48 is free. Payment will be via an invoice through my company ( Invoicing is done via Quickbooks)
GH5 Kit - $2500
The camera is in good shape, some marks on the body. The warranty from best buy was bought in Dec. when I got the camera and is good for one year and can be moved to someone else so they can use it.
GH5 Body w/ VLOG Update
Metabones MFT to EF Speedbooster S version
Smallrig GH5 Cage with Metabones support
Two 64 GB San Disk SD Cards
Warranty with Geek Squad until Dec 2018
1 Panasonic Battery
4 Off Brand Batteries
1 Panasonic Battery Charger
2 Off Brand Dual Battery Chargers
SeaFrogs GH5 Housing + Flat Port
SeaFrogs Dome Port for Housing
If you buy everything then I'll do it for $2900. Looking to sell soon. Feel free to reach out.