Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Fish from Raja Ampat

Started by chowe ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Fish from Raja Ampat

6 posts
  1. Taken at night. Any Ideas?

    post-51812-0-65532800-1523485295_thumb.jpg

  2. Size?

    Twinspot Hawkfish?

    Edited by tursiops
  3. I'm guessing it was about 4 inches. This was the only shot I got. The spot on the rear looks more like a saddle than a spot on each side, but the colors and pattern look right.

     

    Thanks,

    Craig

  4. Threadfin hawkfish (Cirrhitychthys aprinus)?

  5. Could be, it would have really helped if I'd gotten a better picture.

  6. Sometimes its hard making a good picture. Id bet a hawkfish regardless.

    Sometimes its hard making a good picture. Id bet a hawkfish regardless.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.