Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom problem uploading to Adobe Stock

Started by TimG ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom problem uploading to Adobe Stock

1 posts
  1. Can any one offer me any wise advice on this:

     

    I've always had slight difficulties uploading images to Adobe Stock though the Publish Services often getting the message that I'm not signed in to the Creative Cloud - when I defintely am. I have usually been able to solve this by logging off from the Creative Cloud and then logging back on. I can then Publish.

     

    I updated my Lightroom Classic CC a couple of days ago to 7.3. and apart from once yesterday, I can't now seem to publish to Adobe Stock at all. I keep getting the message that I must be signed into the Creative Cloud: which I definitely am. I've tried logging off and logging on to the Creative Cloud; closing down LR and restarting it; and re-booting my iMac. Nothing, so far, has worked.

     

    Anyone got any bright ideas?

     

    Thanks!

     

     

     

     

     

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.