Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Flash: Heat generated inside case a problem?

Started by sbillotte ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Flash: Heat generated inside case a problem?

3 posts
  1. Flash: Heat generated inside case a problem?

    Should I be concerned about the amout of heat generated by the flash inside the cases for point & shoot cameras? I wonder whether the expansion of air inside by increased temperature leads to fogging or even leakage? Will it force air out of the housing and then cause a vacuum as it cools?

  2. Don't worry about it. The pressure increase is much, much smaller than the water pressure. I have had mine closed on a flight and found it under vacume when I arrived. It was hard to open but no damage.

  3. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.