Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Trying to contact ....

Started by SharkyUAE ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Trying to contact ....

3 posts
  1. Trying to contact ....

    I am rather new to this forum, however I was wondering if any of the other members might know of the following people.

     

    Reason I ask is that my home PC crashed last year and I lost all my personal e-mail contacts and had to change my local e-mail address due to rather a lot of spam that swmped it in less than 5 days :evil:

     

    Long story short, these are guys I used to dive with back in Saudi up to 1997 and a few times after that, all were pretty much involved in underwater photography.

     

    Kevin and Tuula Metcalfe - last heard of in Jeddah, KSA

    Simon Hacket - last heard of in Australia

    Jurgan and Dagmar Kuchinke - last heard of in Berlin

    Diane Beveridge - last heard of in Vancouver

    Karen Reilly (née Love) - last heard of in Brisbane

    Bill Gladstone - last heard of in Newcastle, Australia

     

    Any help in getting me back in touch with these people would be greatly appreciated

  2. Hi Christian,

     

    Thanks for the link, infact the one below it has a link to Bill Gladstone, who I managed to find through a Google search, and this also lead me to Karen.

     

    Unfortunately I have sadly discovered on Bill Rudman's Sea Slug Forum that Jurgan passed away sometime in 2002, a great loss as he was a damn good underwater photographer and I learned a lot from him and others through our monthly slide shows in Jeddah from 95-97.

     

    I still need to locate Kevin & Tuula, Simon and Diane, any help would be most appreciated.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.